Friday 10 March 2017

FA Cup weekend preview



Hello ladies and Gentleman, after a pretty horrific week as an Arsenal fan but it's the return of the FA Cup which will hopefully shed a little light after a vey dark week. There are some huge games this weekend it should be a good one.



Middlesbrough 0 - 3 Man City

Boro are in massive trouble in the Premier League so the Cup has been a welcome distraction but I can only see one winner in this game. Man city may not be the best at the back but their forward line is good enough to out score teams. Karanka's side will try and make it difficult for City and try and frustrate them but I just think City will just be to strong in the end.



Arsenal 3 - 0 Lincoln City

First of all, a massive well done to the Cowley brothers on doing an absolutely phenomenal job at the Non league side by getting them this far. I don't mean that in any patronizing way, they have been a breath of fresh air. This one isn't going to be a walk over and especially with how low in confidence the Arsenal players are. Lincoln are going to bring a massive crowd with the, I think in the region of 9000 and can come to The Emirates under no pressure. I do think that Arsenal will get the win tomorrow but I am not going to lie, this game feels me with dread because Lincoln are a very good side.



Tottenham 2 - 1 Millwall

This game is very interesting because Millwall aren't conceding goals, have only conceded two goals in 10 games. Spurs have been flying recently so I can see this one be a tight one. Millwall will come and play football and try and hit Spurs on the break. I think Spurs will get over the line, it would be brilliant if they got knocked out though.



Chelsea 2 - 0 Man United

I really only see one winner, The Blues are like a well oiled machine and I just see them being to strong for United. I saw a little bit of the United game on Thursday night at Rostov and I wasn't massively impressed. I know the pitch wasn't ideal but surely United should be beating times like that with ease? United will probably be without Zlatan as he is banned after that disgusting elbow on Tyrone Mings at the weekend. I am still wondering how he didn't get a longer suspension.

No comments:

Post a Comment