Saturday 12 December 2015

Predictions!!


Hello people! It's that time of the week again where I wrongly predict the scores from the 6 Premier League games.



Crystal Palace 2 - 0 Southampton - I really enjoy watching Palace play, they have lots of pace and goals in them. I thought they played very well last Monday at Everton and could have grabbed all the three points. Southampton are on a real bad run at the moment and somehow couldn't beat Villa last week when for the majority of the game, they were well on top. I think Palace will win this one quite comfortably and pile more misery on Koeman's side.


Bournemouth 1 - 1 Man United - A few years ago I would have predicted an easy win for United but now I really don't see how United will be The Cherries. United looked better against Wolfsburg but still look a poor side in my opinion. Bournemouth will fear nobody after their stunning win at Chelsea where they deserved the points and I think they will cause United problems. Louis Van Gaal's side are in an injury crisis at the moment but I think this game has a draw written all over it.


West Ham 1 - 2 Stoke - The Hammers got a very good point at Old Trafford last week and with their injury list it was a very good performance but they are a funny side who seem to play well against the bigger sides and struggle when they play the teams around them. Stoke were phenomenal last week and played Man City off the park. This is going to be a tight one but I think Stoke will grab the points.


Aston Villa 1 - 3 Arsenal - Arsenal were supreme in midweek and Oliver Giroud was even better than that. If Arsenal would have gone out the Champions League then this one could have been a potential banana skin but I just can't see anything other than an away win here. Villa somehow grabbed a point last week but they are in massive trouble in my opinion. A routine win for The Gunners and I am backing Giroud to continue his fine goal scoring form.


Tottenham 2 - 0 Newcastle - Tottenham are in very good form and with everyone else seeming to not want to win the league, if they carry on then they are in with a shout. Newcastle got a very much needed win last time out and played some good football but I can only see one result here and that is a home win.


Leicester 2 - 1 Chelsea - Make no mistake about it, that win over Porto in midweek papered over the cracks, Chelsea were awful against Bournemouth and something isn't right. I don't think Leicester will fear anyone at the moment. The Foxes are just brilliant this season and although I don't think they will win the league, there is no reason why they won't be in the top four in May.



That's all for now! Have a good one!   

No comments:

Post a Comment