Saturday 5 December 2015

New Week, Different predictions!



Hello you lovely lot! Welcome to another Strike! You know the drill by now, going to pick the top games of the weekend and give my predictions which will probably be wrong as always!



Stoke 2 - 2 Man City - I can see a lot of goals in this one, both sides eased into the Semi Finals of the Capital One Cup in the week. Stoke will want to bounce back after their defeat last week to Sunderland and I think the home fans will demand a response but Ryan Shawcross being suspended will be a huge blow. Man City are back to winning ways after a slightly wobbly couple of weeks but another injury to Sergio Aguero is not a good sign. Not a game a for defending with lots of goals.


Arsenal 2 - 0 Sunderland - This is a must win for The Gunners, they have been below par over the past couple of weeks and have dropped silly points but I do expect them to bounce back against a Sunderland who have been in good form recently after an absolute torrid start to the season. How many more players will get injured for Arsene Wenger? I don't think this is just down to bad luck, something isn't right at the club but I do think with home advantage, The Arsenal will get the points.


Manchester United 1 - 1 West Ham - I really don't know how Man Utd are up near the top of the table, they were terrible last weekend and somehow got a draw. This isn't the United that I know, the boring football, lack of pace and creativity and it is down to one man....the manager. I really can see this game being a draw because there isn't a thing to fear about going to Old Trafford anymore and West Ham play some good football so it is a draw for me.


West Brom 1 - 3 Tottenham - After a dismal game against Chelsea last weekend, I think Spurs will get back to winning ways here. Harry Kane will definitely grab a goal here. Spurs do play some good football and I think it will be to much for The Baggies.


Chelsea 2 - 0 Bournemouth - I would love it, if The Cherries got a result but sadly but I can see Chelsea being a bit too strong. There are still problems at the Bridge and the behaviour of Diego Costa is something that is a problem. If he was scoring goals and playing well then you could understand his frustration but at the moment it looks like he couldn't score in a brothel, never mind on a pitch.


Newcastle 0 - 5 Liverpool - This is the banker of the weekend, if Newcastle defend anything like they have been then this could end up double figures. They were utterly dreadful last weekend against a very good Palace side but surely they cannot play any worse? Liverpool look good away from home and I don't see them having a problem here.


Cheers for reading! I will be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment