Saturday 17 October 2015

It's Baaaaaaack!


Hello you lovely lot! Finally the Premier League is back after another boring international break! There are a lot of good games this weekend so hopefully we should see goals, goals and more goals!

So here are my predictions for the weekend!


Tottenham 2 - 1 Liverpool - Welcome to the Premier League, Jurgen Klopp! I think this game will be a close one but I think Spurs will just about edge it as they are the home side. Liverpool have lost Danny Ings for the rest of the season which is a shame as he was quite good scoring form of late. I think Harry Kane will grab another goal.


Chelsea 1 - 0 Aston Villa - This game is a must win for Chelsea, if they lose here then Jose Mourinho is in serious trouble but Aston Villa are in woeful form and as much as I like backing the underdog, I can't back them. Diego Costa returns from his suspension and will probably start a fight as usual and not actually do anything.


Crystal Palace 2 - 0 West Ham - Palace are a very good side to watch and I can see them winning this game quite easily. West Ham have had some unbelievable results away from home but I just think they will come up short here.


 Everton 2 - 2 Man Utd - I can see lots of goals in this one, Man Utd will want to bounce back from being thumped at Arsenal last time out and Louis Van Gaal will demand a response. Everton can win this game if Lukaku is in the mood as he looks very good at the moment.


Man City 2 - 0 Bournemouth - This game is an interesting one, Man City should win this game with ease but with no Sergio Aguero for 4 weeks, this could be a nervy one. I really like The Cherries and they will give it a go like they normally do.

Southampton 1 - 1 Leicester - I think this game has a draw written all over it, both sides play good football so could it be a high scoring draw, I can see Jamie Vardy scoring another here.

West Brom 0 -1 Sunderland - Sunderland have got to win at some point and now they have appointed Big Sam, I think this game will be the one. I can see it being a very cagey one but The Black Cats will want to impress their new boss.

Watford 1 - 3 Arsenal - If Arsenal really want to challenge for the title then these are the games they have to win. I think The Gunners will be to strong for Watford but they are a good side and will cause problems.

Newcastle 1 - 2 Norwich - Newcastle have to win this but I just can't see them winning at the moment and you can really feel the tension from the fans. I rate Alex Neil as a manager and I think his boys will win this.

Swansea 1 - 1 Stoke - The Swans have been pretty average recently, Gomis has stopped scoring goals and Jefferson Montero isn't playing like he was at the start of the season. I think Stoke could win this but it is a draw for me.

So there are my predictions for the week! I will be back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment