Thursday 22 October 2015

Predictions!



Hello people, sorry I didn't do a review of last weeks games but this week has been a busy one but i will be definitely be back on Sunday to do a full review of this weekends games!


Here are my predictions for this weekend!


Aston Villa 1 - 0 Swansea -  This game is massive for both sides, a defeat for either will put them in trouble. Aston Villa simply have to win this game and I think they will just about get the three points. As for Swansea, they are looking very poor at the moment and they just can't buy a win. A big game for two under pressure managers.


Leicester 2 - 1 Crystal Palace - I think this game could be a very entertaining one, Leicester should kick off at 2 nil down because they seem to play better when they are losing. I think Jamie Vardy will continue his goal scoring form, Palace will miss Dwight Gayle and I think the Foxes will just edge this one.


Norwich 1 - 1 West Brom - The Canaries cannot be any worse than they were last week at Newcastle but I still don't see them winning this one. The Baggies got a very important win last week and I can see this one being a draw.


Stoke 2 - 0 Watford - Stoke were pretty good against Swansea and probably deserved the points and I think they will be to strong for Watford. The Hornets were good for an hour last week against Arsenal but just couldn't hold on and I can see this being an easy win for the Potters.


West Ham 1 - 0 Chelsea - West Ham finally get to play one of the big boys at home and I can see them winning it, they were superb at Palace last time out. Chelsea are still not impressing me, they were pretty average in midweek against Kiev and they weren't great against Villa. A tight game but three points for The Hammers for me.


Arsenal 2 - 1 Everton - The Gunners are in very good form and they were outstanding against Bayern Munich, as for Everton they were awful last weekend and will want to improve but the way Arsenal are playing at the moment, I can't see anything else but a home win.


Sunderland 1 - 0 Newcastle - If Sunderland are ever going to win a game, it is going to be against their fierce rivals. They were a tad unlucky at West Brom last week while Newcastle tore Norwich apart. I can see a feisty game with plenty of tackles and passion but I can see a much needed win for Big Sam's men.

Bournemouth 1 - 2 Tottenham -   I can just see Spurs being a little bit to strong here, Bournemouth will cause problems and probably grab a goal but Spurs to edge it but will their Europa League adventures play a part?

Man United 2 - 1 Man City - I really cannot see United losing this game, I am not convinced by them and I don't think they are playing well but I think they will get the job done here. Man City simply have to start Kompany, otherwise it could be a long day for the back four. They were pretty average in midweek but got the job done. Will be an interesting one but United to edge it.

Southampton 1 - 1 Liverpool - It is going to take time for Jurgen Klopp to get his side playing the way he wants and that is why I think this game will end up a draw. The Saints have picked up recently and I wouldn't be shocked if they did grab the points but it is a draw for me.


I will be back Sunday! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment