Saturday 3 October 2015

Premier League Preview!


Hello people! After a pretty disappointing week for the British sides in Europe, it is back to the Premier League! After this weekend we have another international break where England play the mighty Estonia and Lithuania which I am so excited about.....

So Let's crack on with my predictions!

Crystal Palace 2 - 0 West Brom - I really like Crystal Palace, they play some lovely football and if they carry on then Alan Pardew will be up there for manager of the year. West Brom are a funny side, they looked very good against Everton in parts but they do look very suspect at the back and I feel with Palace's creative players like Cabaye will punish them. A comfortable win for The Eagles here.


Aston Villa 1 - 1 Stoke - The Villa were a tad unlucky last weekend at Anfield and I thought Rudy Gestede looked a massive threat but once again for Tim Sherwood's side, it is the defending they aren't very good at. Stoke finally won their first game of the season last weekend but I can see this ending in a scrappy score draw.


Bounemouth 0 - 1 Watford - I really like The Cherries but the injury to Callum Wilson is a killer blow for them, I can see them struggling to score goals. Watford must've been disappointed with their defeat last weekend but I can see them sneaking a result here.


Manchester City 2 - 0 Newcastle - Make no mistake, that win for City in midweek was massive after that defeat to Spurs. I think Sergio Aguero will score here as the goal in Germany will do his confidence no harm. Newcastle were superb last week against Chelsea but once again their defensive frailties came back to haunt them.


Norwich 2 - 1 Leicester - I think this game could be a very entertaining game, Norwich conceded a last gasp equalizer at West Ham while Leicester suffered their first defeat to the hands of Arsenal. I think the home side will just about edge this but will be a good game for the neutral.


Sunderland 0 - 1 West Ham - Sunderland have been terrible and I can see another defeat here. West Ham are unbelievable away from home and I think they will win here and that will be the end of Dick Advocaat.


Chelsea 1 - 1 Southampton - This is another must win for Chelsea but I don't see them getting the win. They look all over the place at the back and I think the Saintswill take full advantage especially if Saido Mane comes up against Ivanovic.


Everton 2 - 0 Liverpool -  For me, Everton go into this game as favourites and I can see them winning this game very easily after their superb comeback at The Hawthorns. Liverpool are in poor form and they were poor on Thursday against Sion. If Lukaku is in the mood, he could tear the Liverpool back four apart.


Arsenal 2 - 1 Man United - Arsenal need to bounce back after their poor show in midweek and I actually think this is the perfect game for them. I am not convinced by Man United and this game could be a cracker. Gabriel against Anthony Martial will be an interesting battle.


Swansea 1 - 1 Tottenham - Swansea have been poor for a few weeks and I think Spurs, who will be full in confidence after thrashing Man City last week. I think this game will be end to end but a score draw for me/ 


I will be back over the weekend for a round up! Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment