Friday 7 August 2015

Predictions


Hello Guys and Girls, I don't know about you but I am absolutely buzzing for this weekend! The football season is here and Saturdays finally have a meaning! So every week I will give my predictions on how I think the games will turn out.

Manchester United 2 - 1 Tottenham - United have brought well this summer with Depay, Schneiderlin very good buys, not bad for a little club eh Angel Di Maria? I think they will be fresher than a Spurs side who only flew back from Munich 2 days ago.

Bournemouth 2 - 0 Aston Villa - I predict the Cherries will surprise a few people this year with their fast attacking football but I fear for Villa this season after losing to key players in Delph and Benteke, I just don't see where the goals are going to come from.

Everton 2-0 Watford - Roberto Matinez is a manager under pressure this season after a disappointing time last year but I think they will open this season with a comfortable win over the Hornets.

Leicester 1-1 Sunderland - I can't see anything else but a draw in this, I see a difficult season for the Foxes with a manager who hasn't been at a team like this before. Sunderland must improve from last season.

Norwich 0-1 Crystal Palace - I really see Palace having a good year as they have bought some absolute cracking players in such as Cabaye who is a match winner and I think he could be the difference in this game.

Chelsea 2 - 1 Swansea - Surely Chelsea cannot go another game without winning? I think this game will be a close one but I see Chelsea just edging it against a very good Swansea side.

Arsenal 4 - 0 West Ham - I am not being biased but I think with Arsenal's attacking threat against a dodgy defence it really could be a cricket score.

Newcastle 2- 2 Southampton - I see goals here and a lot of them, Newcastle surely can't be any poorer than last year but they have got a couple of decent players in, The Saints are a good side and will cause problems.

Stoke 1 - 1 Liverpool - Stoke are actually turning into a decent football side with some top players in their ranks and Liverpool must improve from last year. I see a close game but a draw will be a better result than last time the Reds played here.

West Brom 1 - Man City 2 - I see City just edging this one but The Baggies will not be easy to beat with Pulis in charge.

So they are my predictions for the opening weekend of the Premier League, I hope you all enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment